目标幸运S+

墙头无数,惯性挖坑,填坑艰难
不擅回复评论,但真的很感谢大家的喜欢
吃的CP随便逆无所谓,拆了会死

【整理】DC游戏火力无限二代绿红相关战斗剧情

不包含主剧情,只有战斗时的台词,边截图边整理了一下。有单人的也有二人互动的。

附上粗略的翻译,快来嗑这一大把的官方糖XD


【单人台词】


闪电侠 Barry Allen

1. How d'you like that? No need to be ashamed. You are not the first to mistake me for a red sports car.

喜欢这种感觉吗?不要觉得羞愧,你绝不是头一个把我误认成一辆红色跑车的人。


2. Be back in a — Flash!

只需要一瞬间,我就能回到这里!


3. My name is Barry Allen, and I'm the fastest man alive!

我的名字是巴里.艾伦,我是这个世界上速度最快的人!


4. Game set, if you ask me.

(队友敲开宝箱后)要我说的话,这简直就像游戏的配置。


5. Everybody slows down now and then. No need to strain.

大家时不时的也要放慢一下速度,不用太过紧张。


6. I can think at the speed of light, and I can run faster than time. You're about to experience it firsthand.

我可以用光速思考,我可以跑过时间。而你就要亲身体验这一点了。


绿灯侠 Hal Jordan


1. Ring energy's sufficient! My will all powered up! Then…? Alright, here's a homerun!

戒指的能量足够!我的意志也正处于巅峰!接下来……?很好,看我的本垒打!


2. Lucky I found a power battery! Good, the ring is all charged up!

真幸运我找到了一个能量电池!棒极了,这下戒指的能量全充回来了!


3. This'll give me the willpower to bring some intergalactic justice!

(队友结束战斗后)这给予了我足以肩负星际正义的意志力。


4. The Guardians of Oa believe we can solve this situation, I do too.

OA的守护者们相信我们能解决眼下的情形,我也这么认为。


5. In brightest day, in blackest night, no evil shall escape my sight. Let those who worship evil's might, Beware my power... Green Lantern's Light!

白昼朗朗,黑夜茫茫;魑魅魍魉,无所遁藏。邪徒奸党,惧吾神光;绿灯长明,万世光芒!


6. I swore an oath as Green Lantern of Sector 2814 to protect Earth and the innocent of this universe.

我,作为2814扇区的绿灯侠,曾立下誓言,要守护地球和世上每一个无辜者。



【互动台词】


1. 

Barry: Hooop_Haa! Name's the Flash, I will set everything right before anyone gets hurt!

巴里:(奇怪的笑声)我的名字是闪电侠,我会在有任何人受到伤害之前将这一切处理好!

Hal: If it isn't Barry Allen, the fastest man alive!

哈尔:为什么不是巴里.艾伦——世界上速度最快的人呢。

Barry: Um, we wear masks for a reason, Hal.

巴里:呃,我们之所以要戴着面具(隐藏秘密身份)是有原因的,哈尔。


2. 

Hal: Green Lantern's got this! Stay back and watch the light show, Barry!

哈尔:这里被绿灯侠接管了!退后点,巴里,欣赏灯光表演吧!

Barry: Lantern Hal Jordan to the rescue.

巴里:灯侠哈尔乔丹来救场了。

Barry: It's an honour to have befriended the 'greatest' Green Lantern in history.

巴里:非常荣幸能与史上“最伟大”的绿灯侠结为挚友。

Hal: You humble me, barry.

哈尔:你在讽刺我,巴里。


3. 

Hal: I'm not alone. Hundreds of the Green Lantern Corps have my back.

哈尔:我不是孤身一人在战斗,有数百绿灯军团成员在我身后支持着我。

Barry: This one's dangerous, Hal! I wish I could help you as a Blue Lantern.

巴里:哈尔,这东西实在太危险了!真希望我也可以作为蓝灯的一员帮助你。

Hal: This is nothing!

哈尔:这玩意儿什么都不是!


4. 

Barry: So you're all bad guys, right? No need to take turns, I'll take all of you on! 

巴里:所以你们全是些坏家伙,对吗?不用一个个地排着队上了,我会一口气把你们全揍翻!

Hal: Just ask for help if you need me, Barry.

哈尔:巴里,如果你需要我帮忙的话,只要开口求救就好。

Barry: Um — I wouldn't have the time!

巴里:呃 ——我才没有干那种事的时间!


5. 

Hal: You know, Barry, I really learned a lot from you, I always think WWBD before I act — What would Barry do?

哈尔:你知道的,巴里,我实在从你身上学到了很多。每次行动之前我都会思考WWBD这个问题——遇到这种情况,巴里会怎么做呢?

Barry: …And then you do the opposite.

巴里:……然后你就用和我完全相反的方式去解决了。

Hal: I still think about it.

哈尔:但这不妨碍我仍然会思考这个问题。

Barry: …

巴里:(无语中)


6. 

Hal: This is Lantern Jordan to Central. Situation on Sector 2814 doesn't look good.

哈尔:这里是绿灯乔丹,报告中央系统:2814扇区目前的情况不容乐观。

Barry: So…How many reports do you have to send Central?

巴里:所以……你究竟得给中央系统传多少报告?

Hal: There's no quota, if that's what you're asking.

哈尔:如果你想知道的话,它并没有要求我这么做。


7. 

Hal: I'm a Green Lantern, and I swore an oath to protect this woebegone universal!!

哈尔:我是一个绿灯,我曾许下誓言要守护这个充满悲伤的世界!

Barry: If anyone can, it's you.

巴里:如果有人能做到这一点,那一定是你。


8. 

Hal: This terrain seems to be in your favour. But one of me is worth 'a hundred' of you!

哈尔:这地形看起来似乎对你们有利,然而我一个的战斗力可是能抵得上一百个你们的!

Barry: That's not gonna be a pretty sight…

巴里:那似乎不是什么美好的景象……

Hal: What?

哈尔:你在说啥?

Barry: Hundreds of them — Not a pretty sight, Hal.

巴里:几百个这样的家伙——那绝不是什么美好的景象,哈尔。


9. 

Barry: Where you looking at? Over here! Oops, sorry over here!

巴里:你在看哪里?我在这里!哎呦,对不起了其实是这边! 

Hal: Flash Fact? Did you just make your own catchphrase?

哈尔:那是闪电真理的一部分?你刚刚是造了个你的专属口号吗?

Barry: I think its catching on pretty fast.

巴里:我想只是因为那很容易被理解。


10. 

Barry: Leave this to me, Hal! You wanna bet how fast I can come back?

巴里:把这一个留给我,哈尔!你想打赌赌我能多快回来吗?

Hal: Uh, no. Not really. I always loose.

哈尔:呃,不,当然不,我总是输的那个。

Barry: That's the point.

巴里:知道就好。


11. 

Barry: Umm, should I wait for you to 'feel' pain before I throw the next punch? 

巴里:呃,我是否应该在你“感受到”疼痛前暂且先不揍你下一拳?

Hal: This has to be a bluff, even for you.

哈尔:就算以你的速度,这听上去也跟吹牛一样。

Barry: Here's my third punch. This guy still doesn't know what happened!

巴里:这已经是我的第三拳了,可这家伙甚至还不知道究竟发生了什么!

Barry: Did you even have time to feel that?

巴里:你有哪怕一刻体验过那种感觉吗?

Hal: Maybe you should leave a note. 'Flash was here.'

哈尔:也许你可以留一张便条。“闪电侠来过这里。”


12. 

Barry: Hey, Hal?

巴里:嘿,哈尔?

Hal: What, Barry? I was in the middle of an epic speech.

哈尔:(战斗中)怎么了巴里?我正在进行一场史诗般的演讲。

Barry: Nothing, just wanted to let you know — That 'speech'? Was awesome.

巴里:没什么,只是想让你知道——你刚刚的“演讲”?非常的帅气(了不起)。



PS: 都是自己碰运气的,对大部分台词的出现条件一头雾水,暂时记下了这么多,求补充,可能有所遗漏_(:з」∠)_

PPS: 如果翻译有错误求指出_(:з」∠)_


评论(19)

热度(202)

  1. 共7人收藏了此文字
只展示最近三个月数据